Supported by trained personnel, we are affluent in dealing a wide array of FRP Tank. It is widely utilized in the chemical industry. This tank is equipped with a strong polyester resin to ensure a reinforced material. It is utilized on walls and ceilings. FRP Tank is easy to installed directly over any solid surfaces. Provided tank is known for its rust proof and leakage proof material. It has an excellent strength and also suitable for industrial applications.
- FRP tanks are manufactured mainly by filament winding processes.
- FRP is one-fourth the density of steel, hence lighter in weight and thereby easy to handle and install
- FRP has excellent anti-corrosion performance, being able to withstand kinds of atmospheric, water, acids, alkalis, salts, oils and solvents.
- FRP is also a relatively good thermal as well as an electrical insulator. The dielectric properties of
- FRP means that it can be used safely where electrical conductivity cannot be tolerated.
- FRP features a low density, which can often give a good strength to weight ratio, which is important in transportation and many structural applications.
- Chemical Storage
- Sewage treatment / Septic tanks
- Effluent storage / ETP tanks
- Agitation tanks
- Food for solid storage
- Bulk solid storage
- Washing Tanks
- Dyeing Industries