Owing to rich market experience, we are offering a huge series of Packaged Grey Water Plant. It is used for a great water heating recovery purpose. This plant is installed in various industrial sectors for irritation purposes. It is basically treated reusing for toilet flushing and clothes washing purpose. Packaged Grey Water Plant can easily irrigate food, vegetable plants as well as non-food producing plants. It reduces down the chemical pollution from water.
Greywater is wastewater generated from domestic activities such as laundry, dishwashing, and bathing which can be recycled on-site for uses such as landscape irrigation, flushing.
THE BENEFITS OF GREY WATER RECYCLING
- Lower fresh water use
- Grey water can replace fresh water in many instances, saving money and increasing the effective water supply in regions where irrigation is needed.
- Less strain on septic tank or treatment plant Grey water use greatly extends the useful life and capacity of septic systems. For municipal treatment systems, decreased wastewater flow means higher treatment effectiveness and lower costs.
- Site unsuitable for a septic tank For sites with slow soil percolation or other problems, a grey water system can be a partial or complete substitute for a very costly, over-engineered system.
- Less energy and chemical use
- Less energy and chemicals are used due to the reduced amount of both freshwater and wastewater that needs pumping and treatment.
- Aguapuro offers Ultrafiltration system for treatment of surface or low TDS water along with post treatment of waste water. These are either use as pretreatment or main stream treatment systems.
- This system provides micro molecular separation for the particles up to 1000 angstrom and provide molecular weight cut off. Systems of 500 LPH & up to 100,000 LPH available in standard range. Ultrafiltration modules are PVDF Hollow fibers (0.08-micron pore size).
- In Grey water plant, Ultrafiltration uses as post treatment for further treatment of water after filtration treatment in Grey water plant.